ramblings and nonsense

I have no idea what will end up on this blog, in fact I have no idea why I even started a blog. Undoubtably I am sure I will find an overwhelming urge to occasionally unleash an onslaught of half-baked opinions or, more commonly, a monotonous commentary of unintelligible drivel.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

my first blog post

So, this is it. I've lasted so long without a "blog" and here I am. Slightly inebriated by the currently plentiful supply of alcohol in my fridge, I'm not even sure "why" i'm even writing this? If anyone knows, answers on a post card please.

Anyways, a little about me. I am John. Despite having been fully immersed in "the Internet" so to speak for the last 8 (probably) years the whole point of a blog has so far eluded me. However, with increasing amounts of "free moments" packed around my hectic work schedule along with the fact that no-one in my office listens to my rants anymore I thought why not unleash my rather poor sense of humour or uninformed views towards you, fellow "bloggers".

In future I will try not to be so boring, and as I go on will let you all know more about me. I would tell you now but I have decided not to on the assumption that very few people will actually read this post before I get round to putting another one up and that if i reveal all now you'll have no reason to come back.

I think that will do for now, I've probably typed more here in 10 minutes then I would in a normal day. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Encore!

9:25 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home